You have no items in your shopping basket.
Terms and Conditions
- Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are. We are Le Creuset UK Limited a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 00457936 and our registered office is at Le Creuset House, 83-84 Livingstone Road, Walworth Industrial Estate, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 5QZ. Our UK registered VAT number is 236046969. Our Ireland registered office is at Le Creuset, Knockaulin, Kilcullen, County Kildare and the VAT number is IE6600188S.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our Customer Service team on the UK freephone line 0800 373792, open from Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. Or, if you prefer you can email us on email@example.com
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
- Our contract with you
- How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- We only sell to the UK. Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from or deliver to addresses outside the UK. For more information please see our ‘Delivery and Returns’ page here.
- Description and availability of our products
- While we take the utmost care to ensure the product descriptions, pictures, information and prices are accurate we do not accept liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions.
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- For more information please see our ‘Care & Use’ page here and 'FAQs’ here.
- Stock availability. Stock availability will be shown on the Web Site, and whilst while we endeavour to ensure products are always available, there may be times when products will be temporarily out of stock. In these instances there is an option that can be selected, and you emailed when the product is back in stock.
- Your rights to make changes
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change.
- Delivering the products
- Delivery information and costs. Orders from the UK website can only be delivered to UK addresses and that in placing an order the customer confirms that s/he is purchasing the product within the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Please note we cannot deliver to British Forces posted overseas (BFPO), addresses or PO Box addresses.
- We currently offer three delivery options;
Standard £4.95 – delivery within 3 to 5 business days.
Standard Delivery is FREE when you spend £50 or more, delivery is within 3 to 5 business days.
Express £6.95 – next business day delivery if ordered before midday, 12:00 Monday to Thursday.
Please note that business days are Monday to Friday, but exclude public holidays. Every effort will be made to meet these delivery timescales, but this cannot be guaranteed in some parts of the UK. The following list shows which post codes this may apply to:
Region Post Codes Isle of Man IM1-9 & IM99 Isle of Wight PO30-41 Northern Ireland BT21-26, BT29-35 & BT38-94 Scotland AB10-16, AB21-25, AB30-31, AB32 6, AB33-38, AB39 2-3, AB41-45, AB51-56, AB63, DD8-11, DG1-14, DG16, FK1-7, FK8 1-3, FK9-21, HS1-9, IV1-36, IV40-49, IV51-56, KA26-28, KW1-3, KW5-17, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH30-44, PH49-50, PH8-26, TD1-12, TD14, TD15 1-2 & ZE1-3 South West England EX16-23, EX31-39, PL10-19, PL22-35 & TR1-27 Wales LD1-8, LL15-49, LL51-78 & SY7-25
- Le Creuset operates a standard product pricing policy in the UK and the Channel Islands, meaning that customers are charged the same prices irrespective of where they live. We believe that price integrity within any currency zone is important. Therefore, no tax refunds will be granted for orders placed and shipped to the Channel Islands.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- When you become responsible for the product. The product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you [or a carrier organised by you] collect it from us.
- When you own goods. You own a product once we have received payment in full.
- You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 80;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 7.2;
- If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 7.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period (that is 14 days from the date of your receipt of the ordered product), but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods.
- Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at 7.2.1 to 7.2.5 below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to;
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 30 days; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For products bought online from this website you have a legal right under the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. To qualify for the refund you must send off the goods to us within 14 days of notifying us of your decision to cancel the contract. If you wish to change your mind and cancel your contract please contact us on our UK freephone line 0800 373792 (open from Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm). Or, if you prefer you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How long do I have to change my mind? You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods, unless your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
Most Le Creuset products come with a guarantee which is in addition to your legal rights. From the time of delivery, the guarantee covers faulty workmanship and/or materials when the product is used in normal, domestic conditions and in accordance with the care and use instructions provided. It does not cover normal wear and tear, commercial use or misuse of the product. For full details of the guarantee period per product range, please see our ‘Guarantee’ page here.
- How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our Customer Service team on our UK freephone line 0800 373792, open from Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. Or, if you prefer you can email us on email@example.com
- Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The products for sale on our website are all goods. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected life of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
• up to 30 days: if your item is faulty, then you can get a refund.
• up to six months: if your faulty item can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
• up to six years: if the item can be expected to last up to six years you may be entitled to a repair or replacement, or, if that doesn't work, some of your money back.
- Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must return them following the process in 9 below.
- Should you wish to return anything bought from us online, please contact our Customer Service team no later than 14 days after receipt of your order to start the return process. Call our UK freephone line 0800 373792, open from Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. Or, if you prefer you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you contact us we will establish the reason for the return and send you an email including your Related CQ number, return address information as well as a returns note.
- Ensure you return your items unused and undamaged with any labels still attached in their original packaging. The original despatch note or the return note needs to be included. If we find that the products have not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item.
- Please note we are not responsible for return postage or other delivery costs except in the case of us supplying you incorrect or faulty items. Neither can we accept responsibility for packages that never reach us, so we advise you to use a traceable and insured service to return your product to us.
- Upon receipt of your returned goods we will make a refund to the card or PayPal account used to place the original order. We will process your return as quickly as possible. However, during very busy periods, please allow between 6 - 10 working days for your return to be processed. Customers’ statutory rights under civil law are unaffected by this policy.
- Unfortunately we can neither process exchanges for products bought online at this time nor can we accept refunds or exchanges of goods bought online in our retail stores.
- Prices include VAT but not delivery costs. All prices displayed on our Web Site will be in UK pounds and be inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT), at the prevailing rate, but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due. The applicable delivery costs will be clearly displayed during the checkout process.
- What happens if we get the price wrong. Due to the large number of products on our site it is always possible that some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced, despite our best efforts. If we discover there is a pricing error we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancel the order, or reject your order and notify you of the rejection.
- Price changes. Prices are subject to change without notice, hence any subsequent purchases of the same product cannot be guaranteed at the same price
- Same prices in the UK and Channel Islands. Le Creuset operates a standard product pricing policy in the UK and the Channel Islands, meaning that customers are charged the same prices irrespective of where they live. We believe that price integrity within any currency zone is important. Therefore, no tax refunds will be granted for orders placed and shipped to the Channel Islands.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. When purchasing goods online a valid payment method must be used at the time. We accept payment with the following UK issued credit or debit cards: Visa credit and debit cards, MasterCard credit and debit cards, American Express, Switch/Maestro debit cards and Visa Electron cards. By submitting an order to us through our site, you are confirming that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct. All transactions will be in UK pounds sterling. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we despatch your order.
- We also accept payment via PayPal, but please note that if you wish to pay for your products using PayPal, and you do not already have an existing PayPal account, you will be required to set up a new account with PayPal directly. Any order placed using PayPal will be charged at the time your order is submitted. If we are unable to fulfil your order for any reason, this charge will be credited back to your PayPal account.
- The maximum spend per transaction is £1,500.
- We do not accept cash, cheques, gift cards or vouchers as payment online.
- We do not sell to minors. Le Creuset does not sell to minors. If you are under 18 years old you cannot buy on-line Le Creuset products unless you are supervised by your parents or other adults with responsibility for you.
- We may amend these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any revisions will be posted on this Web Site and we encourage you to review these terms and conditions regularly for any changes. Your continued use of this Web Site will be subject to the terms and conditions in effect at the time of use.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law. The law now requires us to advise you of the link to the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform. The relevant link is www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr .However we do not intend to use the ODR platform to resolve any disputes that may arise between us. Instead we will try to resolve any disagreements amicably but if those attempts are unsuccessful you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.