You have no items in your shopping basket.
One Pan Breakfast
Nothing beats a "full-English" breakfast for a tasty weekend treat. This classic mix of scrambled eggs, mushrooms, sweet cherry tomatoes and pork chipolata sausages accompanied by crisp ciabatta toast will set you up for the day.
- 6 large eggs
- 250ml semi-skimmed milk
- 250g small/cherry vine tomatoes
- Olive oil
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 400g premium quality pork chipolatas
- 4 slices ciabatta, toasted
- Add a splash of olive oil to a Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick 26cm Shallow Frying Pan, heat gently and then add the mushrooms. Cook until golden then add the garlic and season well with salt and pepper. Remove from the pan, set aside and keep warm.
- Add the chipolatas to the pan and cook until well browned and cooked through. Remove from pan, set aside and keep warm.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan with a little olive oil. Cook until the skins have started to colour and the tomatoes have just started to burst. Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a bowl and season well. Pour into the frying pan and scramble. Once cooked push to one side of the pan.
- Place the mushrooms, tomatoes, and chipolatas back to heat through gently. Serve along with the toasted ciabatta.