You have no items in your shopping basket.
Delivery & Returns
Orders from the UK website can only be delivered to UK addresses and that in placing an order the customer confirms that s/he is purchasing the product within the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Please note we cannot deliver to British Forces posted overseas (BFPO), addresses or PO Box addresses.We currently offer three delivery options;
Standard Delivery £4.95 – delivery in 3 to 5 business days.
Free Standard Delivery £0 – free delivery in 3 to 5 business days, if you spend over £50.
Express Delivery £6.95 – next business day delivery when you order before midday (12:00) Monday to Thursday.
To track your parcel, please note the ParcelForce tracking number detailed in an email from Le Creuset and visit the ParcelForce website to confirm the status of your delivery: track your parcel here.
Please note that business days are Monday to Friday, but exclude public holidays. Every effort will be made to meet these delivery timescales, but this cannot be guaranteed in some parts of the UK. We do not currently deliver on Saturdays or Sundays. The following list shows which post codes this may apply to:
|Isle of Man||IM1-9 & IM99|
|Isle of Wight||PO30-41|
|Northern Ireland||BT21-26, BT29-35 & BT38-94|
|Scotland||AB10-16, AB21-25, AB30-31, AB32 6, AB33-38, AB39 2-3, AB41-45, AB51-56, AB63, DD8-11, DG1-14, DG16, FK1-7, FK8 1-3, FK9-21, HS1-9, IV1-36, IV40-49, IV51-56, KA26-28, KW1-3, KW5-17, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH30-44, PH49-50, PH8-26, TD1-12, TD14, TD15 1-2 & ZE1-3|
|South West England||EX16-23, EX31-39, PL10-19, PL22-35 & TR1-27|
|Wales||LD1-8, LL15-49, LL51-78 & SY7-25|
Le Creuset operates a standard product pricing policy in the UK and the Channel Islands, meaning that customers are charged the same prices irrespective of where they live. We believe that price integrity within any currency zone is important. Therefore, no tax refunds will be granted for orders placed and shipped to the Channel Islands.
We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
As follows is our standard returns policy for your reference. Please see the Terms & Conditions page (sections 5., 7., 9. and 10.) here for more details.
Returns and refunds
- Should you wish to return anything bought from us online, please contact our Customer Service team no later than 14 days after receipt of your order to start the return process. Call our UK freephone line 0800 373792, open from Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. Or, if you prefer you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you contact us we will establish the reason for the return and send you an email including your Related CQ number, return address information as well as a returns note.
- Ensure you return your items unused and undamaged with any labels still attached in their original packaging. The original despatch note or the return note needs to be included. If we find that the products have not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item.
- Please note we are not responsible for return postage or other delivery costs except in the case of us supplying you incorrect or faulty items. Neither can we accept responsibility for packages that never reach us, so we advise you to use a traceable and insured service to return your product to us.
- Upon receipt of your returned goods we will make a refund to the card or PayPal account used to place the original order. We will process your return as quickly as possible. However, during very busy periods, please allow between 6 - 10 working days for your return to be processed. Customers’ statutory rights under civil law are unaffected by this policy.
- Unfortunately we can neither process exchanges for products bought online at this time nor can we accept refunds or exchanges of goods bought online in our retail stores.