You have no items in your shopping basket.
Chocolate Swirl Pancakes
A fresh twist on the classic pancake using Nutella© for an indulgent treat. Easy to make and delicious to eat!
Makes approx. 6 to 8 pancakes.
- 150g cake flour, sifted
- 3 medium eggs, beaten until light and fluffy
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 480ml to 500ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 120ml Nutella©, melted
- Sift the flour and salt into a bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the sugar and beaten eggs.
- Add the milk gradually and beat to a smooth and creamy consistency. Add the melted butter and swirl in the Nutella®.
- Wipe the surface of a 28cm Le Creuset Toughened Non Stick Crêpe Pan with a little oil and heat gently on a medium heat setting turning to a low to medium setting when the required temperature is reached. Pour just enough batter to thinly cover the surface of the pan. Lightly brown the pancake on one side, then turn and brown on the other.
- Slide the pancake from the pan and stack as they are cooked and cover loosely with a piece of aluminium foil to keep them warm until you are ready to serve them. Serve as soon as possible after cooking.