You have no items in your shopping basket.
Balsamic Roasted Cherries
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups Bing cherries, pitted
- Vanilla ice cream, to serve
- Roughly chopped pistachios,to serve
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Whisk together the vinegar, sugar, cornstarch, and oil. Toss with cherries and lay out in a single layer on a roasting pan. Roast for 20-25 minutes, stirring every so often, until cherries start to wrinkle and juice starts to thicken.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Scoop into the cocotte and top with scoops of vanilla ice cream and chopped pistachios. Enjoy immediately.